4.11.2009

22nd Worldwide SketchCrawl


The 22nd Worldwide SketchCrawl was today ... unfortunately we had bad weather this morning - rainy and cold. I don't mind sketching indoors, but since it's spring, and since we'd had nice weather all week, I was itching to do some outdoor sketching. So I managed to do one exterior of the building that houses The Garden (which I've sketched indoors several times already), and another drawing of the interior of Sister's Brew, a relatively new and very good coffeeshop on Main Street. A few of my students made it out to draw as well, and their sketches can be seen on the SketchCrawl website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.